Question 1:
I am interested in paying my property taxes on a parcel of land located in (a 
Hillsborough County town or city) and I would like to know how and where I would pay
for this?

In the State of New Hampshire it is necessary to pay your property taxes at the city or
towns tax collectors office, in the community in which the parcel of land is located.